Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

Riana - Biography

Sunday, June 1, 2008


I'm currently a Year 3 Sem 1 student, majoring in accounting, pursuing the course in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman with the course name "Bachelor of Commerce (HONS) in Accounting. With the word "commerce" exist, i beg that is why we are taking up E-Commerce which is one of the five subjects in this semester. My name is Ng Kiat Hwa but my friend would usually call me by my Christian name, Riana. I'm turning 21 this year from Kuala Lumpur, consider myself a friendly, extroverts and easy going girl. I'm the eldest in the family with my parents and an only sibling, my younger brother.

I am a girl with high level of curiosity. Meaning that i have lots of various types of hobbies such as outdoor activities or indoor activities. I like to spend time listening to music that go according to my mood and soothed my emotions in times when i feel down or unhappy and even banging/playing on my beloved piano to express my feelings. Dancers would regard some categories of dance as free-style but i would prefer free-style on my piano by creating my own melody with all the chords, notes and rhythm. I would also play some ball games such as volleyball and swimming although i cant swim. However the easiest exercise i prefer is jogging because it is cheap, does not need and companion and any specific location.

The most top 5 internet activities that i visited the most when i get connected with the web are MSN Messenger, Friendster & Facebook, Google Search Engine, blogging, exploring new stuff, online newspaper and others. Once i get to online, MSN messenger will automatically sign in and there is where all the gossips, chats and making new friends started. At the same time, i would open mailbox to check some important updates and e-mails. Friendster and Facebook are both entertainment websites where we can make friends, meet some long lost friends and keeping myself updated with the news of friends that i seldom have the chance to meet up and even sharing files function which causes lots of files easier to get to. Whenever there are questions and information needed for studies and assingment or extra knowledge, Google search engine is the most user-friendly sites to help us out. Sometimes i do spend time on online newspaper such as TheStar Online when there is no newspaper in the house but yet to know the big news happening around.

The top 5 websites in my lists are UTAR's websites (www.utar.edu.my), UTAR's web-based learning center (wble.utar.edu.my), my gmail and hotmail account, youtube (www.youtube.com) and two popular websites(www.friendster.com & www.facebook.com). I would normally visit Utar's website to get some updated information regarding on my course and any other extra activities organised by UTAR or held in other faculties since we are segregated to 3 different faculties. Utar's web based learning site also useful for my course especially to keep myself updated with every single subject on their changes in time for classes, due date for assignments and midterms and others. This is also a way to communicate with our lecturers, tutors and other coursemates. Then i will check my mails and to have moment of relaxation through surfing in youtube, downloading and listening to some of my favourite latest music or even watch some most updated drama series as well. Sometimes have fun too browsing through friendster and facebook with some interesting activites and games included in the websites.

In a nutshell, those things stated above are somehow discussing more about me. I hope those who looking at this passage would be able to know more about me. Thanks for taking a look at it.

Have a nice day. (",)

0 comments: