Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

About Hooinie

Monday, June 2, 2008

I am just an ordinary people who always live inside my world. ^^. Sometimes blur blur and sometimes just act abnormal. I am from Alor Star, Kedah. Currently struggling in year 3 sem 1, Accounting ^^.Doing accounting is not my first priority. I am from science stream, STPM, but due to so worried that fail to enter public university. Finally, i chose UTAR. Hopefully by pursuing education in utar will bring me to a higher level in my life.

I like music very much^^. I like to spend time listening to all kinds of music as long as it is nice. Music is just a part of my life. Music accompany me throughout the excitements, happiness, disappointments, sadness in my life.

Also, I like to make friend. Knowing people from all walks of life is very interesting as i can learn from each others and expose my thinking perspective from different angles. Sharing and advices from friends always help me in the sense of when i am indeed. My friends, my lifelong partner. Cheers ^^

Next, the top 5 websites that i visited the most are, utar's website (www. utar.edu.my), the utar's web-based learning center, (wble.utar,edu.my), chinese cari website, (www. cari.com.my), online shopping's website, (http://www.amazon.com/) and also my own hotmail account. I visit utar's website and wble to keeep myself updated with the relevant information of the faculties and my course. I will also surf chinese cari forum to keep in touch with the news and search for some interested topics. Sometimes, i do look into the amazon as it has all depatments from books, movies, music, games, sport & outdoors, home & garden, tools to everything. I have never bought anything but i do enjoy online window shopping. Checking and clearing mails is a must of my daily activities, i enjoy reading the mails very much. ^^

I normally visited MSN messenger, youtube, google search engine, hotmail and baidu. MSN messeger is so easy to get me in touch with my friends and family. Besides, i can get addititional knowledge and information with just a click on the google search engine, and also i can listen and download songs and music from baidu. Furthermore, i do search and watch interesting video, MTV,news from youtube.

In short, i guess that is a little about me.

0 comments: